Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nocturnal Tattoo Series

I just completed a mini series of nocturnal creatures, and I'm pretty happy with them! They were inspired by requests I received for a wolf and bat created in my style. The wolf request was nearly 2 years ago, yep, it takes me awhile to get to these things! Yeesh. The bat request was just a couple months ago, that's an improvement in my delivery speed! Needless to say, I finally was able to complete a few inspired pieces from my "future creations" list:

BAT



WOLF


OWL  






Did I leave out any nocturnal creature you'd like to see? I had someone suggest a possum, those are cute in a "rodents of unusual size" kind of way...not sure I can envision how that would be illustrated though. Also had a dragon suggested, but perhaps will save that for a fantasy series. Day of the Dead dragon, unicorn, and Pegasus anyone? ;)


2 comments:

Laura said...

They're gorgeous! I love the bat and wolf the best I think. :-)
blessings
~*~

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

I did them - they look great!

Total Pageviews